"UK Payments" by (Anonymous) - 5.21.17

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 5:59 AM EDT on May 21, 2017

First of all may I thank OWK, I have been following him for the last 6 months and his articles bring great relief and joy for what we are going to be able to do for our fellow man, I saw yesterday that "J" who is from the UK, stating he would like to connect with others from the UK, so I would like to connect with him too, so we could discuss ideas to help as many people as possible.

I would also like some clarification if possible as to why some people who are supposedly from the UK are saying they have been paid, before the #800 s are given out, I have spoken to people at the local HSBC bank and they haven't got a clue as to what I was asking, could this be cleared up and get rid of the confusion, I was under the impression that we ALL are waiting for the #800s.

I personally have ZIMs ready and waiting along with lots of family members and we have all started compiling lists of people and charities etc that we can start to fund and our individual projects for the masses.

I await your reply and hopefully it will answer questions that others may feel they have too, May great love and blessings fall upon us all and the work we will be thrilled to partake in and spread this abundance throughout the planet asap, thankyou OWK and all of the other guides on Dinar Land, It really is spooky how I found out about all of this NESARA/GESARA, but with hindsight I believe it was meant to be and has given me and millions of others a real purpose for being here at this time, waiting patiently and ready to launch, God Bless All, Namaste