new publication, role of organisms, maintaining, improving, water quality, 

This is an update to Project on ResearchGate, titled: Making water ... more safe...:
https://www.researchgate.net/project/Making-water-supply-sources-more-safe-and-sustainable?updateId=58c196fa82999cd4be0dc4bd;

I want to prepare a short but important publication that would underline the role of biological factors and biological organisms in forming and maintaining water quality.
I expect there will be a number of international co-authors from U.S., Germany, China, Netherlands, and perhaps other countries as well.

Do anybody want to cooperate and if you have a strong interest, I will consider you as a prospective member of the team of co-authors?
To be eligible to be considered , you are expected to show that your have publications that are in tune with the main idea of the future publication:
That organisms contribute to improving water quality.

My publications proved, demonstrated, exemplified, elaborated this idea and fundamental concept.
Selected examples of my publications are here:
On the Multifunctional Role of the Biota in the Self-Purification of Aquatic Ecosystems.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/227317445;
Article: Biocontrol of water quality: Multifunctional role o... ;
Article Published Reviews of the book: S.A. Ostroumov. Aquatic Organ...;
Paper published, titled: The Effect of Synthetic Surfactants...
;
Paper published, titled: Basics of the Molecular-Ecological ... ;
Article An aquatic ecosystem: a large-scale diversified bioreactor w... ;
Article Inhibitory analysis of top-down control: New keys to studying... ;
Article Basics of the molecular-ecological mechanism of water qualit...
;
On Some Issues of Maintaining Water Quality and Self-Purification; https://www.researchgate.net/publication/215586879;

I address all researchers who want to professionally support this concept of biological organisms as factors to maintaining and improving water quality.
If you wish, consider joining me toward this new publication.
I do not promise that I immediately include you as a co-author, but it will be a beginning of a road that finally may lead to your becoming a co-author, perhaps after some period of your helping me.

If I decide that it is too early that some researcher can be a co-author now, I will invite this researcher to volunteer their help online, which will increase the probability that this researcher will become a co-author in future.

Good luck and best wishes.
Keywords:
co-authors, co-authorship, cooperation,
Water Quality ,
water self-purification,
water decontamination,
making water clean,
Water Purification,
role of organisms,
Aquatic Ecology,