…It’s not what they’re saying it’s what they’re doing is what you need to understand the most…the CBI said they’re going to raise the value of their currency. The Ministry of Planning, parliament say the value is going to go up. I don’t need them to say anything if I’m watching their maneuvering and I understand how they’re going to compete. Then I understand how they’re going to add value to their currency. I really don’t have to hear anybody “say” anything. I just watch what they do. It’s not what they say it’s what they do that’s most important and the CBI is maneuvering in our favor if you’re investing in Iraq. So don’t get too crazy on what everybody says…just watch what the CBI does. Watch what the ministry of Planning is doing and how they’re doing it.
Breitling
Iraqi Dinar Revaluation and Global Currency Reset News | Dinar Chronicles
Courtesy of Dinar Guru
Home »
» IQD RV Update with Breitling: "Ministry of Planning"





