Re Apology:Female Blog Reader wants you to read this.....

Yesterday, I put up a post about blog reader Face of MPN who needed assistance. She said she secured a scholarship at the University of Russia and needed $1500 for accommodation /migration fees (Here). My attention was drawn to the fact that the correspondence letter had a Gmail account and I was flooded with emails saying it was a scam. 

Well,after looking at the irregularities on the documents she sent, it's clear someone was trying to scam her and eventually good people of this blog..

I've contacted her and she says she is ignorant of any scam and had no idea .She believed it was genuine because a family friend told her about the scholarship....



While I was overjoyed and confident that my platform could change lives even in the most minute way, I'm putting a lid on all help mails for now.I hope y'all understand.Thank you all for being watchful and for being observant .

I would put it this way, which ever it is, we have learnt a lesson from this saga and have helped saved her,her family and prospective helpers money which would have gone into the pocket of scammers.So we all have to be careful as people prey on our need to be educated and our desperation to be gainfully employed..

Kindly read her letter below 
Good day to you all. After reading all the comments yesterday,I feel I should apologize to a lot of people. First of all,I'll call this situation a blessing in disguise,if not for you all I wouldn't have found out it was all a sham. I feel sick to my stomach thinking of how close I came to falling for it. 
Most of you think I was the one trying to pull a smart one on Emeh and her readers its cool but I tell you this,I could swear to the heavens and back and you still wouldn't believe that I didn't and will never think of ever scamming anyone not to talk of Emeh. Why in God's name would I do something as cruel as that? 
Emeh never offended nor caused me hurt/harm and I see no reason why I should pay her back with something as disgusting as that. All she ever did was put a smile on my face and heart through her blog and readers,I don't see why I'd put her whole career,her sweat,years of sleepless nights and struggles in jeopardy. Wouldn't that be a curse to
myself,my family and whole generation? 
On this note I apologize to every single person on this blog for putting you all through the trouble. Most of all I apologize to Emeh for whatever harm I may have caused her through all these,believe me I feel like a huge chunk of me have been cut off because of all these. Emeh was only trying to be of help to I/other people through her blog and she shouldn't be faulted for having a kind and wide heart and this should also serve as an eye-opener to both I and everyone else,no one's above mistakes. Not all that glitters is Gold,sad I had to learn that the hard way. I sincerely thank you all and hope you accept my apologies.