Yep, still here

Hi everyone, sorry for the long moments of no posting. Guess I am in that state of funk and lack of interest. I am kind of exhausted from trying to get necessary things done at the town cabin and going to the remote cabin. The thing right now for going to the remote cabin is, MONEY. There are only two types of planes to get to my remote cabin, Supercub on floats or a Beaver on floats.

Supercub
 
DeHavalind Beaver


The Supercub costs $300 a trip in and out. The Beaver is $450. With the Supercub I would have to make multiple trips which affordability is out of the question. I could basically make one trip with the Beaver, although right now, I need to use my money to put a new roof on the town cabin and strengthen the floor. I am shooting for September to go to the remote cabin. I also have to buy a new Snow machine to haul supplies during the Winter. So, I guess I am between a rock and a hard place.  I am taking it a day at a time.

I know everyone has been waiting a long time for me to get there and so have I but, sometimes Alaska has a way of changing your plans. It's kinda disappointing but, I have been  there before. I am hoping you will bear with me and not give up. Another reason is, my doctor has set up appointments for acupuncture treatments for the next 4 weeks to eliminate the pain I have had in my right leg. I have been to one already and it worked somewhat. The acupuncturist says I need 4 more to make a big difference.  I never thought I would ever go for acupuncture.

I did buy a greenhouse and put my garden plants in it and they coming along great. As usual, I forgot to transfer the photos from my camera to my laptop. I will have them for you on Friday. So, until then, hope you stick around. Thanks