The cat show was in town

Are there any cat show kittens among my readers? The secretary and the kids were at a cat show that was in town during the weekend. They saw a whole lot of different cat breeds there! I was just wondering why they didn't take me there to be judged, I'm sure my handsome looks would have earned me a prize or two!

 
The secretary just claimed that maybe my character and behaviour would have bee a bit too lively for that kind of activities. She said I would have raised havoc if I would have been put to a cage for all the people to stare at me. All these cats in the show seemed to be quite experienced and calm, but there was one noisy cat who meowed so loud and clear that the whole hall was echoing. Cool, thumbs up for that rebel cat!