We woke up to snow on the pumpkins this morning.
Not a surprise as I remember as a child having to climb over snow-banks on Halloween night.
I've been playing with my cupboard again and discovered late last night that the little frog on one of my tea-pots had broken off.
And his leg is missing. Hmmmm...
I immediately blamed Audrey who in turn spit and snarled and hissed and yowled. Just kidding...she just opened one eye and mumbled something about getting a life. Anyway, I'll be fixing it today somehow and it will go on the top shelf.
For weeks now, I have been trying to decide what to do with my dining-room chairs. They need to be covered and I have finally decided on what type of fabric to use.
My inspiration came from http://anita-faraboverubies.blogspot.ca/ as she showed her chairs now covered in burlap.
Perfect!
If you have your tea ready and want to surf awhile, drop over and enjoy this enchanting blog. I'm going to try a new tea to me.
So after cat-sitting I'll be hunting down some fabric to begin this little project.
Audrey wants to thank all of you for your support and comments yesterday.
She's exhausted from carrying on this fierce image knowing that I've got her number.
hugs, Deb





