My Favorite Thing

"Hey Deb"

                                  "Does my fur make my butt look big?"

I'm not answering that.

                                 My Favorite Thing

One of my favorite things that have been passed down to me is this little spice rack that once belonged to my father's mother.
Isn't it sweet?
Beautifully hand-painted and glazed.
Not one marking on them. I don't even know where they were made.

The little corks are so fragile that I am afraid to remove them. The ceramic looks very worn on the bottoms. I think my grandmother used these daily, as they are stained here and there, and I'm sure she loved this little set. Now, as soon as I'm done posting,  I will put these cuties in the right order. I only noticed after photographing that they were not placed right. If I recall, a little 2 1/2 year old was playing with them not long ago. :)

I'm off to bear country to cat-sit. Hope they are tucked away, hibernating, deep in the bush.

I'm joining Claudia at http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com/ for A Favorite Thing  & http://dianaevans.blogspot.ca/ for Sweet Saturday.

hugs, Deb