The home for Annie and Audrey fell through. I can't go into any detail except to say that bringing Annie into the home would not work with their male cat and Audrey's personality did not match the child's needs. And that's that!
I think it is high time I had a give-away. I have some really neat cat-related items that I have purchased recently that would make a great gift for your cat. One of them will delight your cat while trimming the waist-line. I have a sweet little treat dish (you knew there would be a dish, right?) and some yummy treats.Mr. Ed has something special he wants to send you, too.
He's such a big love-bug and after-all, it is the month of LOVE.
If you want your name thrown in the hat, just leave a comment. I will announce the winner on Monday, Feb.6th at 6pm.
Good luck!
Deb
I think it is high time I had a give-away. I have some really neat cat-related items that I have purchased recently that would make a great gift for your cat. One of them will delight your cat while trimming the waist-line. I have a sweet little treat dish (you knew there would be a dish, right?) and some yummy treats.Mr. Ed has something special he wants to send you, too.
He's such a big love-bug and after-all, it is the month of LOVE.
If you want your name thrown in the hat, just leave a comment. I will announce the winner on Monday, Feb.6th at 6pm.
Good luck!
Deb





