A Were-platypus is, of course, far more kick-butt than its more tame counterpart--the simple platypus. The Were-platypus is a vicious creature, consumed with blood lust and driven by the need to teach all would-be-water-villains a lesson they would never have forgotten had the Were-platypus been gracious enough to let them live.
He isn't.
He's on a mission. Think Jaws is the worst that can happen to an unwary swimmer? Think the Anaconda is the stuff of nightmares? Think again.
Without further ado, I give you Wally, the Were-platypus.

He looks good from every angle.

What Wally sees.

I can only take credit for baking the cupcake and providing the chocolate sprinkles for fur. My incredibly talented hubby did all the rest. He really, really didn't want me to give him credit for this one. Really didn't. I don't know why.
Another incarnation of Wally is here on Shannon's blog.
Long live Wally the Were-Platypus!





